Your place & mine .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your place & mine .

This is your place (& mine) to post those pending thoughts.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terms to keep in mind once you entered in pctuff.foro.bz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.T.
Admin

Terms to keep in mind once you entered in pctuff.foro.bz  Empty
PostSubject: Terms to keep in mind once you entered in pctuff.foro.bz    Terms to keep in mind once you entered in pctuff.foro.bz  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:47 pm

I´d like to thank God for this chance I now have. lol!

It´s been a long road I walked to get this site and I don´t mind telling I have prayed to be elsewhere online.

At this moment I´m sleepy,  Sleep   But I feel so excited...    bounce

I wanted to let you know this site could be for YOU and me (within the limits of the international laws) and, of course, following up -completely- the terms of this agreement Terms of service..

Rule 1: Just read these terms before posting anything improper. (https://www.forumotion.com/terms-of-service)

Rule 2: We are legally responsible for the content of the items we´ve published.

Keep your passwords and personal data as safe as you can.

Catfish could collect any sensitive data you would regret having some leaks.

Rule 3: We´re asked to behave and to keep this server operative and clean. No one wants to be blamed.

Rule 4: No nudity, no profanity, no sort of hatred and violence is sought... There are places for that, elsewhere.  Wink

Rule 5: This is not a dating site, but we´re adult and free enough to do the best and, personally... That´s up to any of you! Why don´t we really love peaceably?

Rule 6: Anything illegal will be deleted asap, without a notice or warning.

A.T.
Back to top Go down
https://pcstuff.forumotion.com

Terms to keep in mind once you entered in pctuff.foro.bz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your place & mine . :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: